Stopeter44's Recent Activity

1. Stopeter44 replied to the thread New Streamer.

FWIW, I run Tidal & Qobuz through Roon to the DMP-A6, and despite having slow (15Mbps) internet and connecting through WiFi I have no...

May 10, 2024 at 4:50 AM
  2. Stopeter44 liked Alan Rutlidge's post in the thread New Streamer.

Up until recently, yes. I have ripped all my DVD-Audio discs so I don't use the Pioneer DV-S838A anymore as the Denon amp I have...

May 5, 2024 at 5:49 PM
  3. Stopeter44 replied to the thread New Streamer.

All connected to the same system at the same time ? That took up so much space ! I have just 1 SACD, which I have never listened to (the...

May 5, 2024 at 5:53 AM
  4. Stopeter44 replied to the thread New Streamer.

The IP address of your iPhone depends on the router, you'd have to give it a fixed IP address in the router settings.

May 4, 2024 at 3:18 PM
  5. Stopeter44 liked Bill Mac's post in the thread New Streamer.

I had the WiiM Pro before buying the DMP-A6. Once I added the DMP-A6 to my system the Pro is only used for playing Qobuz in sync with a...

May 4, 2024 at 3:15 PM
  6. Stopeter44 replied to the thread New Streamer.

Isn't having a DMP-A6 and a WiiM Pro duplicating functions ? That SA-KI Ruby looks like a nice piece of kit, and it looks like you are...

May 4, 2024 at 2:35 PM
  7. Stopeter44 liked Purité Audio's post in the thread New Streamer.

The DMP A-6 is state of the art in terms of performance it is as good as Wadax, DCS and any other ( properly designed ) dac you can buy....

May 4, 2024 at 2:22 PM
  8. Stopeter44 replied to the thread New Streamer.

Yes, cables are a pain, especially if you have very carefully tied them and organised them, which is where I was going with my question....

May 4, 2024 at 1:08 PM
  9. Stopeter44 replied to the thread New Streamer.

@RTStream I thought you were using the DMP-A6 strictly as a streamer, I just wondered if you had used it as a Streamer/Dac/preamp, is...

May 4, 2024 at 12:19 PM
  10. Stopeter44 replied to the thread New Streamer.

I would say it's your WiFi. I have an iPhone (14) , and I have never once lost the casting function, and sometimes, because of absence ,...

May 4, 2024 at 10:27 AM