Beta version v6.3.35 for Z9X/Z10 Pro/Z1000 Pro/UHD3000 released

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by Markswift2003, Aug 20, 2021.

1. Replace "HDR" in the name of the file with "DV" & you'll see the movie is Dolby Vision

2. TifKag

TifKag Active Member

I believe this is a bug.

When you enter the subtitles through the "Subtitle" key on the remote (rectangle with an A in it), only the settings from the preselected subtitle work, when you select another subtitle from that list, it's settings can't be changed.

When you do it through "Menu-> Subtitles" it works fine.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2021
  3. giangi76

giangi76 Active Member

So I'm not the only one to have problems with the subtitles settings (I reported this in a yesterday's post)...and actually, it doesn't work as espected neither from "Menu-> Subtitles" on my Z9X... it's seems to be completely random. I manage to get the setting working at some point by moving through the different subtitles tracks...but it's quite annoying.

4. giangi76

giangi76 Active Member

I can confirm this... it has always been like this and I already reported also in a previous FW thread. I can live with it, but the bug is there

Letmein likes this.
  5. Raymond Lim

Raymond Lim Member

DTS-CD sound is scrambled. Cannot be played.

6. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Wow! DTS-CD - that's a blast from the past!

Out of curiosity I just tried some.

So Flac DTS-CD doesn't decode, but WAV DTS-CD works in DTS 5.1 if you set Audio to "Raw" (if you leave Audio in "Auto" it will downmix to stereo).

Raymond Lim likes this.
  7. kam186

kam186 Member

I also tested Z9X noisy sound on some DTS file. Non of the version working. I also have Z9S. Only version from 1.78 to 2.2.96 working (audio must set raw and volume set max). MP5.09. Can you make this work again for new version for both Z9X and Z9S ?
    It is difficult to test. Not all DTS files affected. Can you test on this 2 affected sample files. My appreciation.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/13lMOZmM3tAgj1r-sDWeLcfZ8qo8-Jf4m/view?usp=drivesdk

https://drive.google.com/file/d/13Ik_qKFmv_9p6pUQD8XTcMH-ZoAo10nb/view?usp=drivesdk

8. ofir

ofir Member

DTS-CD sound is scrambled. Cannot be played.
    try auto

Attached Files:

9. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

DTS-CD was updated to fix the CUE sheet problem which should work correctly now. This introduced new problems? Can't check myself being abroad.

I think some DTS-CD playback problems came with the Realtek SDK as the original problems found by me were absolute identical on both my Zidoo and Dune players."Some DTS-CD playing in 2CH and some just producing noise". Dune fixed those in 2 steps when reported by me with recent Beta releases. So these can be solved for sure.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2021
  10. Yar Dhar

Yar Dhar Member

Home Theater version it shows 4.0. Should it not be updated to the newer version after the new update. I have Z10 Pro. If needed to be updated manually, where to get it from and how to update it.

darkeyes909 likes this.
  11. McBluna

McBluna Well-Known Member

With the latest update for Z10 Pro (6.3.35) you should have Home Theater v4.0.96 installed. Downloads are available from my site.

12. Zwanzig

Zwanzig Member

Markswift2003 there is a chance for a new HT 4.0.96 for Zidoo x20 ??

Юрий Гандев likes this.
  13. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

I honestly don't know for sure but I'd expect an update for older boxes once the MediaInfo scanning release is out.

Maybe email service@zidoo.tv and ask there?

14. pcristi

pcristi Active Member

@Zwanzi
    Try resign version from here.
    If no install try uninstall previous version or replace via root.

15. Zwanzig

Zwanzig Member

Thanks

Ok I will try

16. Capitan Solo

Capitan Solo Member

... and again, nothing has been done for HDMI IN:

Nothing has changed with BIOS Z9X_P_v6.3.35_G_202108201856_ota-package.zip (beta) either, installed yesterday.

If I try to record an entire movie, a sport event and so on, for unknown reasons:

- something happens after 00:30:00 (hh:mm:ss) that force the exit from HDMI record feature and back Zidoo to its "home page"
    - seems to completes his job, but when I try to play the resulted file, I receive a message that inform me that the file is corrupted/unreadable... : '(

With Zidoo X10 and Zidoo Z9s, instead, all it continues to work fine, as I wrote in my first message (Jan 2021).

Please, do something to solve this bug ASAP !

Thanks in advance for the attention.
    Paolo Stanic

17. Inikad

Inikad Active Member

Before this firmware, when you pressed once the left or the right key of the remote while playing a movie, the Zidoo displayed the watching time of the video. Then, you could press left or right key one more time to rewind or to forward.

Now, when you press the left or the right key once, the Zidoo still diplays the infos about watching time, but it also forwards or rewinds by itself the movie by a few seconds. It is no longer possible to simply have the informations without interfering with the playback of the video.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2021
    JS_racer, darkeyes909 and vddan like this.
  18. Enet

Enet Active Member

That is what the "Info" button is for or you can even use the Pause/Play button.

19. vddan

vddan Active Member

Yes, but as INIKAD says the right / left arrow button to see the duration is much more practical and quick to do !!!!
    I take advantage of my message to say that the 25 hz are often upscaled in 50hz ............ I would prefer to stay in 25hz!

After studying 25hz, I realize that it is only the files in 'interlaced' ............... is this normal?

Last edited: Sep 1, 2021
  20. TifKag

TifKag Active Member

Are "bugs" still being reported ?

i reported an issue with subtitle editing that i believe is a bug.

It would be nice if it was confirmed by someone who can report hem to Zidoo's developers.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2021