Home Theater 4.0.87

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by Kenshin, Aug 11, 2021.

1. Mariusz

Mariusz Active Member

I strongly support.

2. Sledgehamma

Sledgehamma Well-Known Member

Same here.

3. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Solved both ways :)

Sledgehamma and TifKag like this.
  4. TifKag

TifKag Active Member

Great, thanks :)

5. Franconian

Franconian Active Member

I have a question: Does HT 4 work with files already scraped in Kodi format? So nfos and filename-poster.jpg etc? Last time I tried HT it was version 3 on my X9S and it was a horrible experience because almost nothing was detected an HT wanted to scrape everything itself.

6. Markswift2003

If the NFOs are the correct format, yes it should work fine.

The required files are like:

MovieName.nfo
    MovieName-poster.jpg
    MovieName-fanart.jpg
    CollectionName-poster.jpg (if applicable)
    CollectionName-fanart.jp (if applicable)

7. Sledgehamma

They changed the way/location how to read the NFO’s and pictures so that it’s in accordance to Emby/Jellyfin. This is mainly for TV shows as for movies it was fine before.
    It should work for Kodi compliant NFO’s as well.

8. Franconian

Franconian Active Member

Do you know when (or with which version exactly) they changed it? I only have the X9S, I think the last version I can use is the 4.0.25 for Android 6 according to McBlunas site (maybe I should try his modified versions....)

9. Sledgehamma

With this version or 4.0.86 to be precise.

10. Franconian

Franconian Active Member

Thanks, then I will try the modified APK and have a look on my X9S before I order a Z9X.

11. Kenshin

Kenshin Member

@mirror
    I loaded the current version 4.0.90 .. there is no improvement again .. why does zidoo keep always adding new bugs ??? why zidoo change the settings that are going well ???

12. Markswift2003

No idea what you're doing wrong, but adding full collections or individual movies from collections into categories now works perfectly in HT4.0.90.

13. Kenshin

Kenshin Member

when i add a collection into the category it shows me all the films from the category in the collection

14. Markswift2003

Of course it will if you add the whole collection!! What else would you expect it to do?

Screenshot_20210819-194307.png

Mabon likes this.
  15. TifKag

TifKag Active Member

Would it be possible that the problems from 4.0.87 won't be resolved automatic, and you have to clear and rebuild the database to make it work in 4.0.90 ?

16. Kenshin

Kenshin Member

when i press collection it also shows me the individual films from the same category that do not belong to the collection

17. Kenshin

Kenshin Member

I tested it dosen´t works

18. Markswift2003

I just updated the firmware and it works without a rescan.

Mariusz likes this.
  19. Mariusz

Mariusz Active Member

Sorry gentlemen, can you point to the link to HT 4.0.90? Because I guess I'm blind and I can't see ...

20. Kenshin

Kenshin Member

Unbenannt.jpg 20210819_211751.jpg

Last edited: Aug 19, 2021