Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by DELUCAS, Aug 4, 2020.
I only ban the spammers
And wtf is CBD oil anyway???!!??
Seem to spend my life deleting posts about the bloody stuff
I'm thinking about buying the Z9X to replace a slow Android TV I have been using for Music Library playback. Here are some questions...
1. Can I bypass the the internal music processing and output the music file via USB on the z9x to allow my Topping DAC to do all the conversions?
2. Can I connect a HDD that draws power from the z9x USB port without problems?
3. When using an external attached HDD with music files, what is the maximum number of files before it starts to choke. I have around 60,000+
4. Can I stream Tidal
5. Can I load and us the UAPP app for decoding and listening MQA files while streaming them from Tidal? or does the z9x decode MQA files on its own while streaming Tidal
6. With an attached HDD of music, does the z9x remember the index of files on the drive or does it need to search the drive each time its powered on??
7. Can the player be used with a Plex server thats on the same network loaded on to a Windows 10 PC?
8. Besides the app controller, does the z9x allow you to control it by going in through a browser via the network address like some older Zidoo models??
In my opinion you have to look for a specific network drive rather than a Z9X which is intended for video !!
I am using Plex as a network drive/server. What I need is an easy to use streamer/transport
Separate names with a comma.