Zoom function not working

Discussion in 'ZIDOO Z9S' started by Seamus, Jan 17, 2020.

1. Seamus

Seamus New Member

I found one thread http://forum.zidoo.tv/index.php?threads/zoom-function-for-movies.44748/
    just to know that I am not the only one who likes zoom like it is in other players.
    I found out that in 2.3.7 (my first upgrade with zoom function) had zoom which were in half way to where 10+ old devices were.
    In 2.3.7 I was able to crop image in width to fill my picture without changing aspect ratio of picture - just pure cropping.
    I upgraded to 2.3.10 later on, since I thought it was official not beta like 2.3.7.
    And now in 2.3.10 the zoom is not working anymore - it changes aspect ratio of screen rather than just crop. And I choose crop!
    I upgraded today to 2.3.15 since I hope it will be better. Unfortunately it isn't. Zoom function still changes aspect ratio. And even more - the screen reacts differently in others options about aspect ratio.
    Again - result is different if choose default zoom and then I go to original or if I choose 2:35 crop and then go to original.
    I think something is wrong with zoom and my opinion is that zoom work best before 2.3.10 - in my case I tested it with 2.3.7.
    I would go back to 2.3.7 but I am not sure if I want to loose all the settings already.

So please Zidoo - make zoom as pure crop function. And even better - add function where user can set freely zoom setting.