Zidoo.X9.firmware.1.0.4.1

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9' started by xentor33, Dec 13, 2015.

1. xentor33

xentor33 New Member

I buy couple days ago,this box/media player,is coming with firmware 1.0.4.1.
    I understand you want to protect your work,but maybe,we,customers need to download your firmware.
    Some words:
    Zidoo media player:
    Plus/normal things:
    -HD sound,almost ok.Look like downgrade to 5.1 is the best choice at this moment.
    -all kind of files,avi/mp4/mov/x264/x265 play normal
    Negative/minus:
    -subtitle encoding 1250 are missing and more other for Europe,look like you forget this continent...
    -font size big is still small
    -HEVC 10 bit play jerky
    -BDMV not open

KODI Jarvis beta 3 [i try also beta 4 ,but lipsync is not allright]
    Positive:
    -play all video files,including HEVC 10 bit
    -lipsync ok
    Minus:
    -no passtrough,only a strong noise,take care with your speakers if you test,

Box a little hot after two hour movie,but nothing to worry,is normal.
    Last firmware published,was 4 monts ago.Please,try to resolve subtitle encoding problem this year.
    By the way.good luck with X5....Why?Because firmware for X1 and X9 [owned] are not ok and X6 is "broken" also.

Regards,

2. for subtitle, did you try using Kodi for it?
    I always prefer it :D

3. xentor33

xentor33 New Member

If you read with care,KODI are allright,except passtrough for HD sound.I try'it for many years.
    But,i want to use Zidoo media player.With all capabilities.
    Regards,
    Still expecting answer from Zidoo team.

IVESY78 likes this.
  4. papiguy

papiguy Member

Many questions are pending, among which this one:
    Why firmware v1.0.4.1 is on new delivered X9 and not proposed for upgrading "old" ones ? Is it an alpha release or does modification of hardware make this firmware uncompatible with "old" X9 ?

bovoro likes this.
  5. xentor33

xentor33 New Member

Mirror,spring,other Zidoo team,still no answers?

Regards,

6. papiguy

papiguy Member

Since end of october no official holidays were planned. Zidoo no more interested by existing and potential clients ?

7. sdf1984

sdf1984 New Member

I have firmware 1.0.4.1 also and HDhomerun View crashes all the ime, but it works inside kodi as addon, this is very strange. it seems to me the team is only interested in working on the new boxes they come up with. Maybe they should just stop makeing new and fix what they have now.

8. xentor33

xentor33 New Member

They are rude,don't even bother to give an answer.But,all those RDM,are same behavior [Egreat,Himedia,etc.]
    Zidoo promise to be different,are active on some forums,with good intentions.Read how they present the products and team.They fail.Epic.

Regards,
    PS Somehow,i manage to lost fw 1.0.4.1,i am go to 1.0.3.9.

9. Taslim

Taslim New Member

Where can I downlaod 1.0.4.1? All I can find is 1.0.3.8 and I upgraded to 1.0.1.2 but it has problems like the Weather App no longer functions properly, gets stuck on Updating all the information for my saved cities but no new features there is no navigation bar so I want to go back to 1.0.4.1 but can't find it anywhere.

10. xentor33

xentor33 New Member

Here is the link:
    http://forum.zidoo.tv/index.php?threads/new-firmware-v1-0-4-2-for-zidoo-x9-release.791/
    If you need 1041 i will search on my computer and if i find i will upload the file.Just say.

Regards,

11. androidgadget11

androidgadget11 New Member

I need 1041.
    Please search and upload.
    Thank You

12. androidgadget11

androidgadget11 New Member

Please upload version 1.0.4.1
    Just say ... I say

13. xentor33

xentor33 New Member

I don't find 1.0.4.1.You can use 1.0.4.2,i am sure he have previouse version included.And my X9 is gone,as a gift.
    Regards,