Zidoo X6 Pro A Mind Boggling Disappointment

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X6 Pro' started by ClayW1PI, Jun 17, 2017.

1. ClayW1PI

ClayW1PI New Member

I have now had the Zidoo X6 Pro for a couple of months and I can honestly say I have never been as disappointed with any streaming audio/video box as I am with this one. For one thing, Kodi is now out with Kodi 17-3 and here I am, still running ZDMC 16.1. Why? Because the Zidoo has not had a Kodi upgrade yet. Oh yeah, you cannot just download an updated version of Kodi 17-3 because that doesn't run properly on this box. It needs to have a ZDMC 17-3 version. Even trying to use the NodiFork Nodi 17-3 version doesn't work that well. I guess that's what I get from moving away from the MXQ and G-Boxes. I really regret ever having purchased the Zidoo X6 Pro. I will never make that mistake again. If I had known, that you needed a specialized version of Kodi to use this new Rock Chip, I never would have purchased this box. All I can say is if you have one, it's already too late. If you haven't purchased one yet, forget it and buy something else. As far as I'm concerned, the purchase of the Zidoo box was a waste of a $100.

Not only hasn't it had a Kodi upgrade, but my unit is so flacky it's unbelievable. I cuts out in the middle of a movie and has to be have the movie restarted. It frequently locks up and make strange noises. In other words, it just plain sucks. I'm normally a very patient person and can work thru electronic equipment problem, but not with this gem. To say the lease, I don't recommend it. Let the Buyer Beware.

Flynbrian and nice159 like this.
  2. nice159

nice159 Active Member

Overpriced junk. Pure scammers.
    Meet the company who are building time machine... "Eversolo" back to the future.
    What a joke of a company.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2017
    Flynbrian likes this.