Feedback Zidoo Theater

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by kayama728, Feb 10, 2017.

1. kayama728

kayama728 Member Beta test group

Hi

i'm very satisfied with x9s, it works fine for my needs

but i insist to improve THE WALL adding another field to fetch title: the imdb ID, so when i search tt0120611, it is blade, no doubt, actually Balde is fetched BladeRunner
    there are a lot of film that have same title and now it is impossible to choose
    there are some movie with english title other with italian title (my case) so the alphabetical order isn't correct
    i would sort titles according my needs

then i think could be better put cover on 3 or 4 rows to decrease the movie page, i am at 59 pages now!!!

Wang likes this.
  2. Wang

Wang Member

I agree , I have a lot of Asian movies and trying to get the correct title / artwork is a nightmare. I was even thinking about trying to install zappiti media to see if this would work.

3. kayama728

yes Wang it is a nightmare, for example Point Break two film same title...

4. kayama728

came back on this

very nice
    the last firmware works very fine and i'm happy for the theater improvement, i can select right cover now
    GOOD WORKS
    i ask you another improvement now :
    The ability to organize the covers on 4 or 5 rows instead of 2
    i have about 1000 films so i have 70 pages to flip

5. n_p

n_p Active Member

You both realize, that Kodi/ZDMC offer you fully customizable skins, where you can even pick from an assortment of user generated ones to fit your needs? And where you can switch between 5+ different grid/list views with your remote, depending on your needs?

You also realize, that in Kodi/ZDMC, you can specify specific scrapers (the "thing" that fetches you you Cover or Movie Information) for each class of content, that may be more suitable to a certain region or genre fans?

You don't have to insist that Zidoo should reinvent the wheel, you have the solution right in front of you... Just learn how to use it.

6. gaki

gaki Member

In case you have mainly full bluray isos, Zidoo Theater is probably much comfortable than Kodi/ZDMC

7. kayama728

i agree with gaki

i don't like kodi

8. n_p

n_p Active Member

But, probably not - because ZDMC is there for just that purpose - to serve as a customisable GUI fronent for the zidoo Media Player you use anyways.

If you don't like a solution, I can't make you like it - but it is there, and it is right in front of you. :) (If its just a "learning barrier", look into it, still - from my POV - Kodi is better as a GUI frontent for movie collections, that most other apps out there...)