Zidoo terrible support

Discussion in 'General - Guides and FAQ' started by Elko, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Elko

Elko New Member

Hello.

With this record, I just want to let all Zidoo users of their devices to know how desperate and unprofessional support they have, when you actually have a problem with their equipment, namely:

On 9/27/2019 I ordered a Zidoo Z9S player through aliexpress which came and worked well (more or less).

On 15/06/2019 my player stopped working (I can not turned on), despite all my attempts (replacing the power cable, module ..), it did not light up. Contact and send mail through their support page:

- service@zidoo.tv

and

- https://www.zidoo.tv/Contact/afterservice.html

Since there was no response, I repeated the process again, there was no response.

Then, via aliexpress, I contact the seller who I tell about the issue. Of course, they help me with completely inappropriate answers ... but they tell me to give them a motherboard or I send the player to China and they also write me the address of where to send it.

I send the player on 6/26/2019.

7/27/2019 they still haven't received the package, after which they tell me I sent them to the wrong address and to the wrong person !!!!!

Even though they have given me the address and they tell me that the person who is supposed to pick up the player is no longer with them.

They send me a new address, which I manage to forward to my mail (thank you Post Slovenia) to forward a request for a new address to China. After one week, they receive a claim.

Package Success in 12/08/2019 !!!!

Upon receiving the package, they inform me that they will repair the player within 7-15 days and send me a picture that one antenna is damaged, which I ask them to repair it.

8/19/2019 inform me that the chasis is also damaged !!! One week after receipt !!! Because they want to charge me $ 10 to change the chasis, I tell them I'm going to the court and my lawyer will talk to them, because it's not normal for them to inform me one week after receiving the package that they found another injury.

Because I go a little crazy and write harsh words to them, after 18 days they change the chasis, but they still don't send me the player because they are in high demand.

The player manages to ship 30/08/2019 !!!!

Relationship and communication are at a very low level, completely unprofessional, and it took over 2 months for my player to pick up, repaired and ship it. Of course, they don't know anything about extending the warranty.

Zidoo, thank you, never again !!!!