Zidoo Neo X or Zidoo Neo S?

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by edik74, Aug 6, 2023.

1. edik74

edik74 New Member

Hello dear forum users. Immediately I ask you to excuse me for my English (I use Google translator). I have been using the Egreat A10 for many years now. And it still works))) and, in principle, everything suits me. Egreat connected to a Denon 4700 receiver. A set of Klipsch speakers ( 5.1.4) is connected to the receiver. I prefer movies with multi-channel sound. I also like to listen to music (but not in stereo, but also in multichannel, let real music lovers forgive me)). For cinema, either a TV or a projector is used. I'm thinking of upgrading my Egreat. Ideally, I would like to improve the sound for music, and for movies, if possible. I consider Neo Alpha unreasonably expensive. Therefore, I choose between Neo S or X. I know that the model X is out of production, this is probably a minus. But, if I understand correctly, then the characteristics of X will be better than S? Please tell me which option should I choose. Thanks in advance for your advice. In terms of cost, X comes out a little (about $ 200) more expensive than S. Regards, Eduard.