Zidoo 1000Pro sound quality, DAC, DSD native

Discussion in 'General - Guides and FAQ' started by ulysse31, Aug 26, 2022.

1. ulysse31

ulysse31 New Member

Hello,

As you know, the zidoo 1000Pro does not play DSD stereo and multi-channel audio files natively but in pcm, which is a shame.

It reads DVD-Audio (DVDA) more or less well but not its stereo MLP and multichannel MLP audio pits. on the other hand, it will offer a classic stereo track and Dolby or DTS, which is a shame for the MLP.

Another thing that annoys me is that the sound over Analog is not good at all and Coax is much better which doesn't make sense.
    But at first, after my tests. Yet at the beginning, the analog sound was very good and less good in coaxial. Something happened after the updates.

Why when I install the factory "Install.img" image, I no longer have analog sound? I may install the updates, no more analog sound, however I install the latest 4.60 update and there I get the analog sound.

Finally, Zidoo 3000, I don't understand that we can't activate or deactivate the DAC by the remote control and that the DAC cannot work with all HDMI and analog inputs at the same time as the OPPO brand did