Z9X crashing when starting movie

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by Sajlenty, Jan 11, 2023.

1. Sajlenty

Sajlenty New Member

Hey, I've been using Zidoo for a short while now and it's mostly been fine but recently I wanted to watch few animated movies and series and from time to time, when I swap between multiple video files it will first show black screen after opening file and after reopening it it will stuck on loading with some distorted pixels appearing on the screen. I have to manually click the Off/On button on the Zidoo to restart it when this happens.
    Something similar also happened with two movies but it crashed midway through playback for no apparent reason. One crash it just crashed completely and I had to restart the Zidoo and the other it just froze for a while and then prompt "Can't load this file" appeared. After starting that movie again it was fine.

I am using Synology NAS to store movies, tried using two different ethernet cables both to the NAS and to the Zidoo.

2. Deano86

Deano86 Active Member

What is more important to know is the MediaInfo specs of the files you are having trouble with? Did you rip these yourself or did you download them? Are you on the latest firmware?

3. Sajlenty

Sajlenty New Member

I am on the latest firmware, yes. Stable, not beta. I have downloaded them.

Attached Files: