Z9S; ZDMC write permissions issue >18.4

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1296)' started by mister_no, Dec 11, 2021.

1. mister_no

mister_no New Member

I wrote to support over a year ago, but nothing happened.I'll try this way now. :)

I can't delete files from the HDD (SATA or USB) on my Z9S with ZDMC (>18.4).
    (Settings: Settings > Media Settings > General > Allow file renaming and deletion is on)

When the file was selected in ZDMC (18.4) I hit delete, it asked me if I was sure that I wanted to delete the file, and when I selected 'yes' the file was gone from my had disk.

But from version >18.4 you can no longer delete files. Now when I hit delete, the thumbnail which shows on left of the screen refreshes, but nothing else happens. It's a permissions issue. I also tried the current ZDMC 19.1. Same issue.

Can you please fix the problem? Firmware is up to date (2.3.80).

No problems with my Z9x, only with Z9s…

Many greetings

2. cNone

cNone New Member

I have written about 2 years ago when the ZDMC updated but there is no development on this. Aerial screensaver cant download the videos, you cant delete any folder or file from within ZDMC etc. I think it shoul be signed but there is no signed version of updated ZDMCs

3. mister_no

mister_no New Member

Zidoo doesn't want to solve the problem. I won't forget that when I'm looking for the next player.