Z1000 Pro features request

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by iieeann, Feb 7, 2022.

Tags:
  1. iieeann

iieeann New Member

The features I wish to have in Z1000 Pro:-

1) The "bye" on front display when the unit is shutting down, not found in Z1000 Pro. It looks nice on earlier Z1000, sadly it is no more now
    2) Support of USB 2.5GBE. I have SSD as internal sata and 2.5GBs might be helpful on data transfer.
    3) Error skipping mechanism for hardisk having bad sector and reading data on it. Currently the player will just stop playing and won't try to skip and continue the movie playback. This happened to my old 2009 WD hardisk earlier.
    4) Slower acceleration (or adjustable acceleration speed) when press & hold the key. I found it difficult to go to the place I want because the acceleration is too fast and items moved beyond control in file list. This happens to fast forwarding in movie too.

Other questions:-
    1) Openwrt seems not available on Z1000 Pro, is it because of not relevant anymore?
    2) The player has option to hide hidden files from displaying on media list. I format as NTFS, it there a way to "hide" the useless folder like $RECYCLE.BIN, LOST.DIR, System Volume Information etc? It is really annoying to see them on media list. Even external subtitle like srt, ass will all appear.
    3) The remote control V8 is BT, however there is 1 incident when i accidentally hold the remote control in reversed direction and press the button, the player is not responding. I tried later and found out if the remote control is at completely reversed direction, the player may or may not respond to the control. BT should be all directions right, did i miss something?

Thanks.