X9S yes this time Works! Best android i have tested

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by dferregu, Oct 12, 2016.

1. dferregu

dferregu Member

Dear team
    I have just recieved the X9S and i can not wait to say you THANK YOU.
    THis time the box do what we spect have to do!!

I think it is thanks to REALTEK CHIPSET, we have seen a 3d iso full hd with no cut, noone problem since begin to the end... I understand that this post is very simple, but, when we buy a mediaplayer at the end is because we want to enjoy movies (from 0:00 to the end), not restarting at the middle, not see a movie with cuts, ...

Yesterday i sit on a sofa and enjoyed a fullhd 3d iso powerfully and i forgot i have been using a media player. On my x6pro we stop movies because problems...

thank you very much zidoo team and realtek
    Pd. I have a x6pro and no one firmware works as well as x9s (powerfull, no cut, dts, perfect, hard changing audio options, no reset...)

2. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

:) nice to hear that. box still has some problems, but playback is good. Seems the realtek chip is doing good so far. once zidoo irons out the rest of the minor bugs. this box will be golden :D

3. dferregu

dferregu Member

Yes, i think the chipset is the most important, zidoo team can try to solve some isues, some little bugs, update firmware with realteck upgrades, but the powerfull and the 90% of the usability of the box is thank you the chipset, so RTD1295 chipset is well done in from the release date, not like Rockchip 3368... Rockchip do not have the experience of realtek.

I would like to repeat... I think all of us expect to press play and forgot the box, we expect to press play and enjoy the media (movie, music, pictures)...

The other options (android apps) are secundary, important, yes! but, secundary... if you play a movie and crash, reset, no audio, cut, etc... then the secondary have no sense...

Best regards.

4. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

well. when i first got x6 pro. i was expecting Rockchip to not be the best. My aim was 1080p/720p 10 gb mkv. I also wanted some updates. So i went with zidoo. x6 was ok for me, did the job :) i don't need iso, 3d, 4k. i hope zidoo learn from this and use better chips then rockchip in the future. They have a good team, imagine it working to inovate, not fixing hardware bugs