X8 can't sign in to google play

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X7' started by Kriege, Sep 8, 2018.

1. Kriege

Kriege New Member

When I try to press the sign in button for Google play even when the button is highlighted nothing happens when I press OK. Am I missing something obvious here?

2. Sarco

Sarco Active Member Beta test group

Maybe corrupt file, you can try reset data for google play in android settings/apps search for google play and delete data.

3. Kriege

Kriege New Member

Thanks for the suggestion, it didn't work though. When the sign in button is red I'm supposed to just press OK and it signs me in right?

4. Sarco

You have to select it with the remote. If it doesn't work I suggest you to reset yoir box in android settings/backup and restore/ reset to factory settings

5. Kriege

Kriege New Member

It's brand new out of the box, just started it up. I haven't done anything with it other than turn it on.

6. Sarco

The remote has around the ok four directional key, play with then you should see the button high light meaning it is select.

7. Kriege

Kriege New Member

Yeah, I've done that. Tried it while grey and red and nothing happens when I press OK.... Very strange. Anyway thanks for your advice.

8. Sarco

Make sure you are connect to internet, you also can add an account in Android settings add google account. I think you will be ask wich account to use in playstore.