X6 Pro (V1.0.32) can not disable subtitleX6 Pro (V1.0.32) can not transparent subtitle

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X6 Pro' started by User1245, Apr 1, 2016.

1. User1245

User1245 New Member

Hi everyone..

I am using zidoo x6 1.0.32, from around 20 days.

I used to watch movies in ZDMC.

There is no way to move subtitle in middle ( or any place, when I want it to be ) of the screen and there is no way to adjust transparecy. There is no way to adjust shadow of subtitle.

I need to place subtitle in middle of the screen because whenever I want to read subtitle, I must focus in the below of the screen and doing so I miss the visual part of the movie.

Zidoo pls consider this when releasing next firmware..!

BTW, Thanks for such a great product and regular updates.!

2. PacoRabanne

PacoRabanne Well-Known Member Beta test group

Very strange... in my X6, ZDMC allowed me to change size, color and position of subtitles.
    I'm sure because video embedded subs usually are white, and I've changed file embedded or external subs in a larger font, yellow color and in a position where it don't interfere too much with video embedded.
    May you are missing a specific "kodi" addon?

Could any other user more skilled then me on ZDMC/KODI help User1245 ?

3. grummel2005

grummel2005 Well-Known Member

@User1245
    maybe the subtitles are fixed in the filmdata :)
    i am not joking, because a few days ago i had a film where subtitles had been on a wrong position and i tried to bring them on the right place, but cannot do it
    then i checked on pc and found that subtitles had been fixed in film
    which film do you use?

4. User1245

User1245 New Member

Thank you both of you, PacoRabanne and grummel2005.

I am not asking for embeded subtitle. I am using subtitles having saperate file.

I can change position of subtitle but I can not position it as whenever I want. For example, at 62% of the screen height.

I can not adjust transperancy of subtitle.

There is no way to adjust shadow of subtitle.

If I need add-on for this functionality.. pls sugget add-on..!!

5. User1245

User1245 New Member

No body..!

I need to
    1). Change position of subtitle anywhere on the screen. For example, at 62% of the screen height.

2). I want to make subtitle. For example 50% transparency.

I am using zidoo x6 1.0.32, and to watch movie I use built in ZDMC player.

6. Paulus

Paulus Member

In the Settings/Video/Subtitle you should find most of the settings you need for.
    Honestly I don't know about plugin

[​IMG]

7. User1245

User1245 New Member

Thank you, Paulus..!

I know this setting.

For example there is a setting for "subtitle position" but it is preset of 4-5 settings. We can not place subtitle whereever we want.

And there is no settings for transparency.

8. PacoRabanne

PacoRabanne Well-Known Member Beta test group

User1245, keeping in mind that ZDMC is a modified version of Kodi, and that I don't use Kodi on PC or on any other device except on X6, I suspect that what you are asking for is not present in other Kodi versions.
    Any other user can confirm o deny this assertion?

If it's true, and if there isn't a Kodi addon that handle subs as you want, I suspect that Zidoo developers will not add this behaviour for you.

9. User1245

User1245 New Member

Thank you, PacoRabanne..!

I got your point and I accept that if there is no addon for what I want, Zidoo developers will not add this behaviour for me. (If they do, than it will be great..!!)

Now, the question is anybody knows AddOn for
    1). Positioning subtitle at exact place as we want it to be.
    2). Transparent subtitle.

Pls see attachment. This image has been taken from K-Lite's Media Player Classic on Windows.

Untitled.jpg