X10 Remote Control

Discussion in 'other' started by azat0, Jan 31, 2018.

1. azat0

azat0 New Member

How can I program the above to learn my TV and AVR remote controls?

2. dnedkov

dnedkov New Member

1. press and hold the TV CONTROL POWER button on the android remote until the power light on the remote comes on solid red

2. Now press one of the other tv control buttons, either TV Power, TV in, vol- or vol+. The red light will now blink

3. point your existing remote at this remote, then press and hold the command you want to teach the android remote. When it gets the signal the red light on the remote will go solid red again.

4. Repeat with the other buttons.

5. Press the power button to store everything.

3. azat0

azat0 New Member

Thanks dnedkov, and I guess this is only limited to buttons in the learning area?

Last edited: Feb 3, 2018
  4. Lenreoxy

Lenreoxy New Member

Hi there,
    Im using the TKD motorised volume control with the hifi collective Glass House remote control.

This pot has really good channel balance and transparent sound BUT the motorised portion is real NOISY. Anyway else had similar experience ?

Cheers Johno

5. Rudolf

Rudolf New Member

I am making a program for sale. The program can to do ip-control zidoo and duna over the network. You can download for testing under Home / IP control (Windows) / Download program (beta) - MPRC [64bit] ver. [3.0.1.11] site soft-dune-hd domen ru