X1 Issues

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X1' started by mrq, Jul 9, 2015.

1. mrq

mrq New Member

Hi, I've started using my X1, there are many good sensations, some mixed feeling this four issues.

The major issue is that sometimes my box HDMI output switch from normal color to a purplish casted one, see the attached kodi screenshot. After a while, some seconds or some minutes, the signal reverts to the right one.
    EDIT: I confirm it is a signal issue and not something 'inner' in the sense that I've taken a screenshot while in the "purplish mode" and it has the right colors ...obviously watching it when the problem's gone.

The second issue is a strange audio sensation: movie character's voices are somehow deep, grave ...I was unable to recognize some of my favourite tv show character from their voice. I am not aware of any option to configure this.

Third issue is about Zidoo RC App "touchpad mode", the pointer is:
    1) different from the one that appears in the standard rc mouse mode (really minor issue)
    2) pointing to a wrong "point", maybe 20 pixel under the real one (where click action is targeted)
    3) unable to reach the lower part of the screen, particularly when the android softbuttons are showing (home, back, ...)

Fourth issue is that the device is not rooted, but not a real issue, because we know this will be fixed very soon.

I'm wondering if someone else is experimenting the same, if I am doing something the wrong way and if some future update can solve some of my issues.

Anyhow, I'm really happy with kodi interface responsiveness, the LOCAL filebrowsing app, the really performing Miracast receiver and the minimalistic hardware design.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 9, 2015
  2. Bluesmanuk

Bluesmanuk Member

I do find that the position that the navigation bar sits does obscure the bottom part of the screen.

It needs to be able to be fully hidden and transparent.

Not seen the other two issues though.

Is your sound going through any form of receiver, soundbar etc?

3. spring

spring Guest

hi:
    The green screen may be the HDMI wire problem,can you change a HDMI1.4 wire.
    The Zidoo RC,we will fix in next fireware.