Wrapper

Discussion in 'General - Guides and FAQ' started by Migeye, Jan 7, 2017.

1. Migeye

Migeye Member

Is it possible to use a wrapper? Hd audio works with zdmc but forwarding, going to a certain point within kodi etc is very buggy, the internal player does this much better.

2. freeroc

freeroc Active Member

Yes, you can. There is a measures in X9S forum which is about wrapper.

3. Migeye

Migeye Member

Thank you freeroc, i searched the X9s forum but cannot find it.
    And i have de x6 pro ;)?

Last edited: Jan 13, 2017
  4. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

does not matter the box. are are working with kodi. any wrapper guide for kodi should work.

5. Migeye

Migeye Member

Can you guide me to the procedure, cannot find it :)

6. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

scratch that. for what you need. go in ZDMC settings.( expert ) there is a option. "use external player" , this will use the zidoo player in kodi.

7. Migeye

Migeye Member

i am Sorry but cannot find this option, i am on expert. Where is it exactly according to you?

I am looking in "system"

8. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

look in all of them, not just system. can't remember where it is

9. Migeye

Migeye Member

Sorry, but i did cannot see this option. Looked in all of them.

10. Migeye

Migeye Member

I don't think there is such option, searched everyware. So it's not possible afterall?

I did see on a himedia q10pro there is a "Wrapper app" to accomplisch this. Is there no such thing for th x6 pro?

11. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

trust me, there is. ill search for it when i have some time

12. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

13. Migeye

Migeye Member

Ok, going to check later on.

14. Migeye

Migeye Member

15. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

hmm... did they remove it in latest version of ZDMC ? i know the picture is a little older, but it still should be there

16. Migeye

Migeye Member

seems to be the case, I searched all other menu options but it's not there.
    The Himedia Q10 pro (my neighbour has one) has a wrapper App installed, by launching it you can select what player to use.

17. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

as far as i know. himedia uses a wrapper as defalt. ( witch is not ideal ). why do you need a wrapper anyway ? install kodi 17 ( if you don't need audio passtrough )

18. Migeye

Migeye Member

Kodi (ZDMC) works just fine, also hd audio works. But just one thing witch is very buggy.
    Skipping or forwarding does not work, when going to a certain point of a movie or series sound is distorded or image freezes etc.

The internal player does this without problems. The x6 pro sometimes freezes during play and need to go where i left of, kodi does not remember this.