Wishlist on next firmware release X9S - add feature "play all MTS files secuentally"

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by dferregu, Feb 28, 2017.

1. dferregu

dferregu Member

Dear Enginyeers, this is a wishlist for X9S or new X10 if you are working on a new product and would like to improve it.

First of all, happy new year everybody and special zidoo tech personal.

This holidays i have been using alot the x9s with the family. I have to say thank you all zidoo team because this time x9s do what we spect to do. No reset! films from begin to the end with no isue. Pictures, music, all with no crash or unespected error.

Only one think to be perfect media player at home:

You now we have in shared folfer in home lan all files from camcorders (AVCHD\BDMV\STREAM\00000.MTS, 00001.MTS, 00002.MTS, etc...).

We have folders with videos about the christmas made with SONY_CAMCORDER_HDR-TD10_MVC 3D_AVCHD3D_files, and PANASONIC_LUMIX_DMC-FZ1000_4K_AVCHD_files.

If I choice the folder play mode (AVCHD original files from camera), it could not play 3D mode, i have to play stand alone one file and then next file manually (this is very slow and not usefully).

It would be great the you to add the option "play all files secuentially" from folder

Please, ¿can you think on add this new feature in next zidoo x9s firmware release? is it very dificult? i think it is only read all folder and create a txt file buffer with the next file to play...

2. dferregu

dferregu Member

3. dferregu

dferregu Member

Dear friends. Will be this request implemented in next 1.4.2 firmware?
    Best regards

4. dferregu

dferregu Member

I tested beta firmware 1.4.11 and this function is not impelemented... ¿any reason? is this request as difficult that you can not add this function?
    Do you need a source files to test in laboratoy?
    best regards
    David

5. blasiusx

blasiusx Member

In Officially Firmware 1.4.12 it doen't works, too. All Single Played MTS Files works perfectly, but not in "Repeat All" playback. It allways abort the playback "File cannot played"... MTS is the only one, what didn't work. I think, it's not assigned correctly to the Media Center (Explorer), the icon of the MTS Files looks as a File Symbol, not as a Movie Symbol, like all other Video Files as mkv,mp4, mpeg,mov, and so on.

This couldn't be so hard, to implement this. We have much "tons" of MTS Files Recorded from Holidays, and single played they looks all beautiful. (Interlcaed, Progressiv, different FPS). But Not in the Repeat Mode, and this makes me very crazy. Every 1-5 Minutes the Playback Stops, and you must turned it on, and on, and on...

MTS (H.264) ist very popular, and the Player plays it very well.

Please, PLEASE integrate MTS correctly.... !!!!!

6. dferregu

dferregu Member

Next firmware new ZIUI, Hope "play all MTS files secuentally" ...

I hope next firmware will implement "play all MTS files secuentally (including MTS 3D files)".

Best regards.
    David

7. dferregu

dferregu Member

ZIUI is still not implemented in Firmware v 1.4.16

As @blasiusx told

Explorer (Fw: v 1.4.16 changelog):
    1.Add the MTS suffix to the video file
    Testes; MTS files are still not correctly implemented in Firmware v 1.4.16

Please, correct MTS files player in explorer.

If there are different video formats in a folder (like First 3 MP4 Video Files and then MTS Video Files) the "Repeat All" Playback works only for MP4. It doesn't play the Next Video automatically, if it is a MTS Video. It always plays from beginning the first MP4. If you press "skip Button" with IR, to play the next video, it's just the same. Only the MP4 is playing. Is MTS really fully integrated ? including MTS 3D files

After all, most Sony and Panasonic Compact and camcorders records in MTS. And they have a lot of customers. Overall in the world. And still significantly more than 4K

Fot zidoo technicals here are the MTS spects:
    General
    ID : 0 (0x0)
    Complete name : SONY_CAMCORDER_HDR-TD10_MVC 3D_AVCHD3D_files\AVCHD\BDMV\STREAM\00000.MTS
    Format : BDAV
    Format/Info : Blu-ray Video
    File size : 40.6 MiB
    Duration : 13s 227ms
    Overall bit rate mode : Variable
    Overall bit rate : 25.7 Mbps
    Maximum Overall bit rate : 28.0 Mbps

Video #1
    ID : 4113 (0x1011)
    Menu ID : 1 (0x1)
    Format : AVC
    Format/Info : Advanced Video Codec