Resolved WIFI 5G can't connection.

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by zkun1970, Apr 18, 2017.

1. zkun1970

zkun1970 Member

WIFI 5G can't connection.

2. jma64

jma64 New Member Beta test group

Hello

What do you mean ? details ?

Thank you

3. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

try a wifi channel under 100

4. PacoRabanne

PacoRabanne Well-Known Member Beta test group

... in your WiFi modem/router/Access Point .

5. zkun1970

zkun1970 Member

Wifi connection has been successful(The reason why the wifi antenna is not tightened).
    Thanks

Last edited: Apr 21, 2017
  6. zkun1970

zkun1970 Member

Instable(Wired network)!

7. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

Depends on what you are using it for, Wifi is not a " stable " technology , for a NAS/4k streaming i do recommend a wired connection.

8. MasterBeta

MasterBeta New Member

The auto connection of Wifi after the device boot up always takes longer than i expect.

Some times even fail to connect and have to select the access point manually.

But, my phones' and other wireless devices' wifi just work fine so not likely my wireless router causes the issue.

Dose anyone have the same problem?

9. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

It does take some time to connect, 10-20 sec, but other then that, was connecting fine for me. ( was using band 64 )

10. mackie

mackie New Member

I have exactly the same problem, sometimes when I turn on or reboot the X9S, it simply won't connect to wifi, it keeps switching between :" connecting and saved" even if i select the access point manually, my phones or laptop placed at further distance or at the same place as the X9S connect as soon as they see the Wifi network. My router wifi band are B/G I will test tomorrow with a B/G/N router and report later.