Why Cant I Access the internal HDD on Zidoo Z2600 ??

Discussion in 'General - Guides and FAQ' started by Mell27uk, Sep 30, 2023.

1. Mell27uk

Mell27uk New Member

Hi All

Why Cant I Access the internal HDD from my Windows pc ? I can access the ZD-SAMBA but just the shared folder, as that's all that is showing...I need to access the main movie folder :-(

Help ?

Thanks

Mel

2. Mell27uk

Mell27uk New Member

Before i pull out all of my hair !! can some one PLEASE PLEASE help me with this :( i dont understand why i cant see my HDD via my PC
    I really need help :eek:

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

3. Soh89123

Soh89123 New Member

I am looking for the same info. I want to transfer to the internal drive after ripping to my computer

4. Netmask

Netmask Well-Known Member

What is in the Share folder?
    What operating system on your PC?

5. Netmask

Netmask Well-Known Member

An example, when I open the Zidoo share folder I have access to the 2 internal hdd and the Zidoo storage. The numbers are the hdd serial numbers.

IMG_1782.jpeg

6. Paul Mardis

Paul Mardis Member

I noticed I can see contents from windows 10 but not windows 11. weird

7. Paul Mardis

Paul Mardis Member

8. bhupender12a

bhupender12a New Member

So we went to a local PC store and bought an used-computer case that is in a relatively good condition, then bought an i3 processor, a future proofed (for his requirements) motherboard, Gt8xx (i forgot) graphic card ,4 Gigs of ram (yeah tight budget!) all at a bargain price. Everything’s according to plan we went to my home and assembled the whole PC ,dissembled the rather good external hard drive and separated the hard drive ,plugged it into the build AND IT WORKS.I connected the Pen drive with windows 10 flashed onto it and Boom! the installation begun,