which one is the best firmware ?

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by azwina, Oct 5, 2017.

1. azwina

azwina New Member

now i using X9S with latest firmware v1.4.12 , but i hear many user complain about this firmware, so may i know which firmware is the best for kodi and iptv use ?

2. bob

bob Active Member Zidoo TECH Supporter

Yes , v1.4.12 is ths best firmware.
    thanks

3. Vinny4K

Vinny4K Active Member

The best firmware with broken original Blu Ray subtitles. Unbelievable that there is not 1 good fimware. In v1.4.11 the subtitles are perfect. Why they messed up in 1.4.12? Every new firmware they fixes stuf but also breaks things.

4. Ekul

Ekul Active Member

Best firmware is 4.0.2 for Mede8er. :)
    For Zidoo there isn`t a best firmware, only lots of bugs.
    Better use 1.1.26 , basic but less bugs, with evere next fw more problems.

boblo and Vinny4K like this.
  5. Ayokoya

Ayokoya Member

Which firmware is the best depends on how your want to use it. I am using V1.4.12 and have no issues with it because I use Zidoo's media center to play video, not play through some other apps and don't use subtitle, I use Kodi to stream online videos and nothing else. In other words, I am a simple user and use the box within its design/support limits, love zidoo product because of the video quality and ease of use with its ZIUI Cool launcher, ease of navigation through Explorer, robust features with media center. Having said all that, its not a bug but an oversight on Zidoo's part in not supporting software decode on old video formats that is not support by hardware decode such as Divx and others. My 2 cents