Web page

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X10' started by TEAfest, Sep 13, 2017.

1. TEAfest

TEAfest Member

Good afternoon. I'm sorry for my English.
    I saw on forums (for example 4pda) that people came to ZIDOO through the WEB page, and there everyone calmly set up.
    When you enter the IP address of the console, I have a window "page not found."
    Tried to go from the console to the address 127.0.0.1, also writes that "page not found"
    I asked at that forum, unfortunately I was not helped there.
    Prompt please in what there can be a problem?
    Firmware 1.4.12

2. TEAfest

TEAfest Member

If I go through the flash drive again on version 1.4.12, will it update OpenWRT?
    I just updated in the air from version 1.3.0, maybe because something went wrong?

3. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

Did you try from another pc on the same network ? Also I think there is a button in settings that can turn on openwrt. Don't remember right

4. TEAfest

TEAfest Member

Yes, of course, the network is one.
    Just tried from the console itself to go to 127.0.0.1, the error is the same.
    In the network settings there is the OpenWRT tab, and there are any submenus such as FTP, SMB, etc .. I tried to include all of that list in obsalyutno, but unfortunately nothing helped.
    If I install an update via a USB flash drive from an image, openwrt will it be reinstalled? Perhaps when updating something went wrong.

5. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

have you tried also the actual box local ip (192,168.x.x ) and not localhost (aka 127.0.0.1 ) ?

6. TEAfest

TEAfest Member

Yes,
    I have 1 router, which distributes all network settings.
    To this router I have 2 computers and also a TV and a prefix zidoo. In general, I meant that the network I have one.
    If you go from a normal computer from one network, then writes that the page is not found.
    2.png
    Although if you select port 1888, but goes to the web install page
    3.png
    Also, when connecting to ssn I do not know the login password
    4.png

7. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

strange thing, try a reflash of the firmware, you can find the img for .12 on the forum

8. TEAfest

TEAfest Member

Apparently with the firmware something happened. Thank you, I'll write how I'll do it.

9. kingswon

kingswon New Member

Hello I got the same problem with you.
    did you solve the problem just via reflash firmware?

10. TEAfest

TEAfest Member

Hello. No, I'm still too lazy and I can not get up from the couch to stitch my tv box.
    In general, I need a little more time to gain strength and do it)

Last edited: Sep 15, 2017