Video and audio stuttering when torrent streaming on Koki/ZDMC

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by ilanerukh, Feb 4, 2017.

1. ilanerukh

ilanerukh New Member

Hello,

I'm using a torrent streaming add-on called quasar ( https://github.com/scakemyer/plugin.video.quasar ). This add-on works perfectly on my windows and other android streamers.

Howerver, in Zidoo X9S it doesn't work properly. The video plays, but the video and the audio are stuttering and makes the video unwatchable. It happens mainly on large files. It's not a buffering problem, and it happens even if the file is 100 percent downloaded. I've tried to change the display and sound settings in the device, and it improved significantly (the best is 1080p 24Hz, color 422 and RAW audio) but the audio stutters still there. I tried to monitor Advancedsettings.xml and it only got worse. I tried to use the official ZDMC, Kodi 16.1 and Kodi 17. I tried to make a clean Kodi installation too, and the problem is still there. I tried to save the file to internal storage, to external storage, and to a SMB storage, but no changes. It doesn't happen when I paly a regular file (even if it's exactly the same)

I'm using a regular HDMI cable to the tv to transfer the video and the sound from the TV speakers. I tried to use the same TV and the same cable in a different device and it worked fine.

I am using the latest 1.2.11 firmware.

Thank you.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2017
  2. ilanerukh

ilanerukh New Member

Any ideas?

3. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

only when torrenting ? what about other apps that stream? youtube ? IPTV ? can you test those ?

4. ilanerukh

ilanerukh New Member

Only when torrenting, and only on large files. When using streaming, youtube or IPTV it works well. Even when torrenting a small file (250MB) it works well even if it's DD5.1.