Proposal Vertical displacement request

Discussion in 'General Development' started by supersergios, Sep 13, 2020.

1. supersergios

supersergios New Member

Hello, good morning, I'm SERGIO from Barcelona and I greet you all.

I have bought a Zidoo Z1000pro and I have an important request:
    -Can you add vertical displacement to the image?

I have a masking curtain (on the projection screen) and the projector motor has broken. Now I use Kodi on PC, MPC-BE has it too. Dune4k carries it too, but I prefer Zidoo's software and fantastic after-sales technical support.

I ask if you can implement it in the "zoom" area.
    A vertical shift that only lowers the image without altering its size, so that in 21/9 films the two black lines remain at the top.
    (but to be able to manually lower the image, because there are films that the black bands are wider in some than in others).

Thank you very much.
    This modification will make all of us who have a masking curtain projector on the screen buy Zidoo.

Very thankful. a greeting

I attach screenshots to see my proposal

Hola, buenos días, soy SERGIO de Barcelona y os saludo a todos/as.

Me he comprado un Zidoo Z1000pro y tengo una importante petición:
    -Podéis añadirle desplazamiento vertical a la imagen?

Tengo cortina de enmascaramiento (en pantalla de proyección) y el motor del proyector se me ha estropeado. Ahora uso Kodi en el PC , MPC-BE también lo tiene. Dune4k también lo lleva pero prefiero el software de Zidoo y su fantástico soporte técnico post venta.

Pido por favor si lo pueden implementar en la zona de “zoom” .
    Un desplazamiento vertical que únicamente baje la imagen sin alterar su tamaño, para que en películas 21/9 queden las dos rallas negras arriba.
    (pero poder bajar manualmente la imagen, porque hay películas que las bandas negras son en unas más anchas que en otras).

Muchas gracias.
    Esta modificación hará que todos los que tenemos proyector con cortina de enmascaramiento en la pantalla compren Zidoo.

Muy agradecido. Un saludo

Adjunto fotografías para ver mi proposición

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 21, 2020
  2. Hello The truth is that if it would be fine, also the engine is not forced on the lens. The request seems good to me and I join a greeting

3. Zidoo.config

Zidoo.config New Member

Good

Last edited: Sep 13, 2020
  4. Zidoo.config

Zidoo.config New Member

...It would be a good setup

Last edited: Sep 13, 2020
  5. Marcusstoini

Marcusstoini New Member

This is the first time the vertical velocity structure of a pyroconvective updraft has been viewed in such detail. The research showed that intense fires can produce updrafts that rival or exceed those in tornadic supercell thunderstorms. An unexpected finding was that the updrafts strengthened with height above the surface, at least initially, challenging the assumption that they should decelerate with height. How to install stremio on firestick

6. supersergios

supersergios New Member

Thanks Marcusstoni

Stremio
    And with this program I will be able to download the image of the player of my iso movies?
    Will the covers work anyway?

———————————————————————-

Instrucciones Stremio traducidas al Español:
    http://translate.google.com/transla...echyuncle.com/stremio-on-firestick/&sandbox=1

Gracias Marcusstoni

Stremio
    Y con este programa podré bajar la imagen del reproductor de mis películas iso?
    Funcionará igualmente las carátulas?