UP on the screen

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X10' started by TEAfest, Feb 11, 2018.

1. TEAfest

TEAfest Member

Hello, please help me.
    Updated for firmware 2.0.5, persistent errors and glitches. I decided to go to a more old version of the firmware 1.5.0.
    Downloaded the image (from install.img files) to the USB flash drive. I did everything according to the instructions. Monitor to which was connected tv box wrote that there was "no signal". On the screen zidoo inscription "UP_ _" and everything hangs on this.
    I waited a long time for this whole thing decided to turn off the zidoo, as a result, now he does not want to stitch and does not want to turn on. How to remove it from the brick?

sjn01 likes this.
  2. him70

him70 New Member

Hi.
    Try to flash like this.

1) You write down to the flash drive a full image of the firmware install.img
    2) From OTA firmware you take four files:

bluecore.audio
    emmc.uImage
    rescue.emmc.dtb
    rescue.root.emmc.cpio.gz_pad.img

and also write them on a USB flash.

3) Turn off the console, insert the flash drive and turn on, reset button to the factory settings (rear) do not need to press.

On the TV screen, the firmware process should appear.

Then you sew to version 1.5.0 through the OTA update.

Good luck.

sjn01 likes this.
  3. TEAfest

TEAfest Member

ohh thank you.
    reading the branch 4pda but did not see that with the OTA firmware, 4 more files needed to be copied. after your prompt all is sewn firmware. I'm waiting)
    Спасибо огромное.

4. TEAfest

TEAfest Member

everything is super. The branch can be closed, everything works. All as you wrote, now before firmware 1.5.0 is already updated on OTA.

5. him70

him70 New Member

Happy to help:)