1. Dear all,
    As China's National Day approach, we're gearing up for a seven-day holiday from October 1th to October 7th. Please feel free to contact service@zidoo.tv/service@eversolo.com for any urgent messages during the holiday. we'll be back in action and ready to assist you with all your needs starting from October 8th. Thank you for your understanding and continued support!

Warmest regards,

Zidoo & Eversolo Team
    Dismiss Notice

Unable to Restore Library Data (HELP)

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by Emmanuel81, Jun 24, 2019.

1. Emmanuel81

Emmanuel81 Member

I just spent 3 Weeks organizing my 22oo movie database in HT 2.0 using a 12tb hard drive. Over the course of 3 weeks I downloaded all the poster art and movie data and then went to settings to make a Full backup of the database.
    I made a MIRROR COPY of the 12tb drive to another 12tb drive but when I try to restore the backup file nothing gets loaded. I REALLY REALLY REALLY hope I don't have to manually add the data again.
    • Both 12tb Hard Drives are identical and have the same name (When connected to a PC)
    • Both Drives have the same file structure
    After further review, I noticed Zidoo uses a unique identifier for each hard drive. This is causing the backup file to not work because the HDD is showing with a different name. Any way to fix this?

As you can see from the pictures the Zidoo box is automatically renaming my 2nd hard drive.
    Any suggestions?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 24, 2019