UHD3000 WiFi issue

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by Mediawatcher, Jan 28, 2024.

1. Mediawatcher

Mediawatcher New Member

Hello everyone, been lurking here since I bough UHD3000 in 2023 and learned a lot. I have an issue that is mentioned previously, but no clear solution.

My UHD3000 runs the latest firmware. When in WiFi settings, it can see all available WiFi networks, but when I want to connect to one of my two networks the message is "...connecting" and it attempts forever without connecting. It cannot connect either to 5GHZ or 2.4Ghz

WiFi router is rebooted several times and now uses the least congested channels and located less than 10feet from UHD3000.

What to do?

2. Mike Kulov

Mike Kulov New Member

Hi, I've just encountered the same issue on Neo Alpha. WiFi worked good until I switched to another network. and all of the sudden the connection is lost and I cannot connect to WiFi anymore. Any hints in your case?

3. Netmask

Netmask Well-Known Member

As your router is only 10 feet away have you tried even as a test connecting via Ethernet?

4. Mike Kulov

Mike Kulov New Member

I spent the weekend playing with my network.
    I had had the connection issues both with WiFi and Ethernet until the static address was set (via player interface for Ethernet and in the router for WiFi). Since then I can connect to 5 of 6 WiFi networks in my place instantly, 1 network is still no go, maybe due to wrong bridge settings.