UHD3000 Remote Control Issue

Discussion in 'General - Guides and FAQ' started by Mtt888, Aug 11, 2021.

1. Mtt888

Mtt888 New Member

Hi Zidoo community,

I have an issue with my remote control for my UHD3000 and was wondering if anyone else experienced the same issue or has had this issue resolved or a solution.

My issue is that I cant get the remote control to turn the unit on or off via the IR/Bluetooth.

I have (long) press the power button on the remote to try to turn the unit on but that doesn't work. The remote is pair via Bluetooth and the firmware is up to date. The only way for me to turn on the unit is to press the power button on the unit itself. To turn off the unit I would have to go into the "Power" app to do so.

Am I doing something wrong? Is there an issue with my unit or remote or this unit doesn't have this function or do I need to sync it somehow?

Thank you in advance

2. Netmask

Netmask Well-Known Member

Mine is working OK and straight out of the box. So an obvious questions are the receiving antennas vertical or horizontal? Anything blocking the path of the Blue tooth signal?

3. Mtt888

Mtt888 New Member

Bluetooth is working fine, paired that up without a problem. Nothing blocking the unit to the remote as I have tried pressing the power button on the remote at a very close distance.

4. Netmask

Netmask Well-Known Member

Faulty remote? I haven't tried this but just a thought is the remote in Mouse mode?

5. Mtt888

Mtt888 New Member

I took the unit back to where I purchased it from and they found that the remote control was faulty and replaced it with a new one so everything works fine now.

Thank you to everyone who helped.

oryx and Netmask like this.