UDP

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by Sarco, Sep 30, 2016.

1. Sarco

Sarco Active Member Beta test group

Will you please add 15M and 20M bitrate. With my zidoo X9 I use 20M for no artefact and fast speed scene action. My units are connect lan direct Gb with my pc. I bought X9S hoping the lightpack 1 software would run, unfortunatly it doesn't but it is normal very poor support from lightpack.tv. So I will have to stream to my pc for lightpack.

2. Sarco

Just to remind my request...

3. onlyone0001

onlyone0001 New Member

Hey Sarco. I read from another post that you have both x9 and x9s. Is x9s better at recording at 10M comparing to x9 at 20M?

4. Sarco

I prefer X9S, image quality is better even at less bit, but I didn't try with 1.44 because I sell my splitter (hdcp ripper) and use 1.3 firmware with HDMI hack, image quality had been improve (report by user) in 1.44 but you will need hdcp ripper.

5. freeroc

freeroc Active Member

What's lightpack? A hdmi hub?

6. Sarco

No it was a usb device to add led light back to tv interactive with screen but they never build a good android apk. It worked great with pc so I used streaming from X9 and X9S to my pc. Few month ago I changed my ambient light system for dreamscreen working with hdmi output but with 4K seem I will have to change it again for dreamscreen 4K. No need to bother with lightpack 1 anymore it is in his box