"Twitching" in the transition menu. Not working search term

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by tomeeli, Nov 6, 2016.

1. tomeeli

tomeeli Member

You expect the next firmware to remove the jerking system of Windows away for a split second status bar on top? Just tortured this twitching! I hope you understand what I wrote.

2. tomeeli

tomeeli Member

Return statusbar! Some applications which I and many use such as App&Game 4PDA clicking the search icon in the app doesn't open the search bar that needs to slide on top of it the spacecraft is blocked and apparently is associated with the lock to the status bar.As it is possible to fix it?

3. spring

spring Guest

which firmware version do you use?

4. spawn_lmg

spawn_lmg Active Member Beta test group

5. tomeeli

tomeeli Member

6. tomeeli

tomeeli Member

Dear developers! So what do you say about the twitching of the screen where the search string?? This problem can be resolved?

7. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

The " twitching " is actually the top and bottom bar apearing and auto-hiding , does it also happen if you don't use the mouse , only the remote ?

8. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

all i see is the notification bar derping around. not sure why tho. don't remember mine doing that. its stays hidden unless i click and drag ( or duble click with remote) on the top part of the screen

9. tomeeli

tomeeli Member

Please answer! I have only one such jerking of the screen when navigating the menus?? Why no one sees this? These twitches are very annoying! You will notice it and fix it?
    And why is there no search bar in some apps, example already bring?
    Next problem - keyboard does not work Google. Installs but when run it gives an error. And what's wrong with that?
    You at least answered the questions, and it seems that you don't care!
    You for technical support if habilete users!?

10. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

If you dont have important settings set up. I suggest a factory reste.

11. Sarco

Sarco Active Member Beta test group

I do not have those jerking... When I have problem in sytem with android I flash my device, sometimes install app or sometime file got corrupt in system. This is my 2 cents.

12. GoldBar

GoldBar Member

I do not have these jerking either.
    No problem with keyboard on Google - works fine for me.

13. tomeeli

tomeeli Member

Thanks for the advice, but the first that did the full system reset and have twice flash. Not helping!
    I'm surprised, as even in the presentation video Zidoo X9S seen as the screen moves down and for a split second appears at the top of the screen a white stripe, this is the "jerking" start watching from 4:15, moving through the settings menu.

And here's another look from 0:50, just move the settings menu

This is not correct, this should not be!
    You use the built-in AOSP keyboard or have installed the Google keyboard from Play Market?

Last edited: Nov 11, 2016
  14. GoldBar

GoldBar Member

At first I used the built in keyboard
    Now I use Swiftkey, but with a wireless keyboard. No issues.

15. tomeeli

tomeeli Member

I understand. Try installing the Google keyboard and write if it will work. Thank you!

16. spawn_lmg

17. spring

spring Guest

hi
    the search button can work well , i have installed "4pda", please check this video.

Attached Files:

18. spawn_lmg

Have you checked is not the app! Wherein attaching the search does not work.

Attached Files:

19. spring

spring Guest

ok, i will check this apk

20. spawn_lmg