TV Series Manual Matching Not Working

Discussion in 'ZIDOO Z9S' started by Conrad Winchester, Feb 13, 2019.

1. Conrad Winchester

Conrad Winchester New Member

Hi,

running 2.1.40 on a Z9s.

Automatic detection of TV shows is crap at, but at least there's a manual approach - or so I thought.

Using the web UI, I try adding all of my Blake's 7 episodes from the 'Not Matched' section to the 'Blake's 7' collection. All of the episodes disappear from 'Not Matched' as I do this. I look at the TV section and see a 'locked' Blakes 7 section . I thought it had all worked. Unfortunately when I go back to the 'Not Matched' section I see all of the Blake's 7 episode as there again - what is going on? How do I fix this.

Then, when I look at the TV section of HT on my television onlt 2 episodes are listed in season 1 and all the rest are added individually - which is wierd as I have followed the standard naming convention - what should I do - this is very disappointing and pretty crap.

2. Conrad Winchester

Conrad Winchester New Member

OK, cleared all the data and did a rescan - better results but still some episodes did not match - how do I add them to the correct series of the correct tv programme?

3. lic

lic Member Zidoo TECH Supporter

Sorry to reply so late. Some TV series may have only a few episodes in tmdb, so in order to have some matches and some unmatches, the following methods can be used. 1. Go to tmdb to complete the episode. 2 upgrade to the latest version and manually set up custom episodes for unmatched videos

4. Brian475

Brian475 New Member

Sometimes these errors occur. I can understand. I also love to watch TV series all the time. I have a theatre in the home. I have installed a large GECEY display there to watch the movies and to play video games. I am always waiting for the new TV series to get entertained. It's like an addiction for me.