Transmission with Flexget

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by Ahmad Haghshenas, Oct 30, 2016.

1. Does anyone have a way to get Transmission working with Flexget? I need the RSS download feature.

2. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

There is a folder watch option . but no RSS feed. If you can find a app to get the .torrent file in to a folder from RSS feed .you can make it work.

3. Thanks for your reply. I have been tring to work on that but i have run into and issues and dont know the reason. There are a few bittorrent app for android that support rss auto downloading with filters. I have tried many of them but could get them to auto download from and rss feed with a filter or keywork. After spending few hours on this is installed the same app on my phone with the same rss feed and filter boom works straight away. So for whatever reason it doesnt work on the Zidoo X9s.

If anyone whats to have a try some of the torrent apps with rss feed are ttorrent and flud.... google there are others. Let me know if anyone has this same issues or even better if someone gets it working.

4. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

Bug with permissions. Externl hdd is read only under android. Only works in openwrt for the moment.

5. I have set my download location to the HDD from within the android torrent app and it will download a torrent from the rss if i click the link in the rss feed and say download manually.

6. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

Does not matter. HDD is read only under android. You can try using rss or download manualy. it can't write on hdd at this moment.