trakt bug!

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by Nicholas Hewitt, Jun 27, 2023.

1. Nicholas Hewitt

Nicholas Hewitt Active Member

Hi, I have been watching CSI Crime scene investigation for about 5 months now and when I try to find it in my Trakt recently watched page it shows up as something completely different. One time it showed that I watched a show that the title suggested it was extremely perverse and I didn't appreciate having it on my watch list. it has shown 5 or 6 different tv shows in the list instead of the one I'm actually watching. it has shown instead "it's only tv but I like it", "Is it bill bailey", "Into the Labyrinth", "internet sluts" (which I did not appreciate) and the immortal. none of these shows are in my ht library so I don't know how this could have happened unless it does not handle the "CSI" Part of the title,

2. azon1951

azon1951 Active Member

I'm using Trakt "Next Episodes" widget in Kodi/ZDMC and its working well. Sorted in recently watched and if the TV show episode that I'm watching is airing this day it will automatically show on top of the widget.
    Because my Z9X is not that fast and powerful enough for Kodi heavy setup, I limit my widgets and added a In Progress TV Shows, Watchlist & Continue Watching (combined in progress movies & episodes) shortcut. For that, I can easily Trakt my watching progress.