Tiny Media Manager

Discussion in 'General - Guides and FAQ' started by Netmask, May 30, 2021.

1. Netmask

Netmask Well-Known Member

When I use this program to download the art work etc it also D/L's on TV programs an audio file called theme.mp3

When I go to the TV program in the Poster wall and open the folder, I see all the details the art work, synopsis etc but no theme playing in the background. I download all the art work including the trailer file into each individual folder for each movie or TV program. So I'm not affected by the current hiatus with the web site, the subject of discussion. However! Is the theme supposed to run in the background? Does it need to be renamed? If so I'm guessing for example The Expanse-theme.mp3 ??? On the TV category should there be a trailer? So far trailers only seem to be available for movies other than some obscure titles I have....

2. Netmask

Netmask Well-Known Member

When I uploaded another movie (an extended version of an existing) to my NAS this morning and ran tinyMediaManager it created an invisible folder called .actors along with the artwork, within that folder were the actors names. I had updated tmMM so must check the settings.