Tidal internal error

Discussion in 'Eversolo DMP-A6' started by Joan Ramon, Dec 2, 2023.

1. Joan Ramon

Joan Ramon New Member

Right now applications like Tidal and Amazon music give an error, internal server error.
    Screenshot_2023-12-02-18-57-53-283_com.eversolo.control.jpg

2. Bergholdt

Bergholdt Well-Known Member

I have the same…

Tidal, Qobuz, HIGHRESAUDIO, Amazon and Deezer seem to not wanna connect.

3. Bergholdt

It must be an Eversolo server that is down.

4. Vinnie

Vinnie Member

Same here with Qobuz. Radio Paradise works ok though

5. Bergholdt

It came back for me. Seems to work now.

Vinnie likes this.
  6. xabba

xabba New Member

Facing the same issue here - Qobuz, Tidal and Amazon. Reboot did not help. Tidal connect is working fine.

7. Nutul

Nutul Well-Known Member

True that the 5xx errors are on the server-side, and not related to any client; but... why? Does Eversolo proxy the musinc streaming services?
    P.S.
    It cannot be down, otherwise you'd get no answer. If you get a 5xx error it means the aerver processed your request, but something went wrong while doing so. (a database server could be down, or some other error)

8. Bergholdt

Can’t say I’m too skilled with network/server issues but Sonos does the same and even have a page showing status for each streaming service they provide. https://status.sonos.com/

I think it is just authentication. I don’t think all internet traffic goes through an Eversolo server, but I could be wrong.

I got no error, just a spinning wheel. But all good now.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2023
    Nutul likes this.
  9. Nutul

Nutul Well-Known Member

That looks just like a comprehensive list of many services they provide access to; so that if it doesn't work on your system, you can go and see if the outage is global, or maybe you have an issue locally...
    Indeed, neither Sonos nor Eversolo should need to be man-in-the-middle, as they just give you means of connecting yourself to the music service you like, by using the service's API, so any error YOU get comes from the server to YOU.
    In my opinion, later on or tomorrow there will be another post here in the lines of "Nevermind, it's working now" ;-)

10. Miki222

Miki222 Member

It was a global outage, i had the same thing

11. Nutul

Nutul Well-Known Member

The error class spoke for itself... server-side anomaly, possibly affecting more than one Country, as we see. Cool it "was", though. :)

12. Joost

Joost New Member

Eversolo server seems down again, internal server error 500 (Netherlands).

Yep, resolved for the moment (thnx @Bergholdt )

Last edited: Dec 3, 2023
  13. Bergholdt

Yes. Same for me. Just a spinning wheel.

…but seems to work again, now :)

14. Joan Ramon

Joan Ramon New Member

Yesterday it seemed to be fixed, but today I get the error again. I'm from spain.

15. Bergholdt

Mine is currently down as well.

16. 1piotr13

1piotr13 Member

Same here in Poland. Problem start's yesterday evening. Tidal, Qobuz, HIGHRESAUDIO, Amazon and Deezer showing interlal error 500. What is going on? Can we get any answers?

17. Miki222

Miki222 Member

At the moment, the same for me, Slovakia. It's annoying when you have a moment and want to listen to something and you can't.

18. Bergholdt

I’m sure that Eversolo are aware of this and have a system set up that reports these errors to them.

The server is probably just working too hard or maybe they are doing updates on it and have to restart sometimes.

It seems to be owners from all continents, so maybe they only have ONE server to handle this ‘authentication’ (or whatever it does).

I experienced these things too with Sonos and they are obviously a much bigger player than Eversolo.

19. Peter Wallop

Peter Wallop Active Member

I don’t know if this adds anything (I’m in the UK), but Amazon native is down for me, but the Amazon Ap (via cast) works perfectly. Just to confuse things further Radio Paradise (native & Ap) is fine also. o_O

20. 1piotr13

1piotr13 Member

Working fine for 20 minutes, now is down again..........