Tidal and Qobuz download plz~~

Discussion in 'Eversolo DMP-A6' started by DJpower, Dec 17, 2023.

1. DJpower

DJpower New Member

I would like to see a download function added from the Tidal and Qobuz apps that are installed as in-apps on the DMP-A6. I usually use both Tidal and Qobuz well.
    However, unlike stock apps, in-app customized apps do not have a download function. It would be more convenient if the ability to download and play on the SSD installed in the A6 was added.

Attached Files:

Nendos likes this.
  2. Bergholdt

Bergholdt Well-Known Member

Apple Music does allow for downloads, so I don’t think Eversolo does anything to remove this. But I haven’t used the sideloaded versions of Qobuz and Tidal much.

Are you on slow internet? Is that why you would want the download function? Or some other reason?

3. DJpower

DJpower New Member

I think I didn't express it correctly. What I want to download is not the sideloaded Tidal or Qobuz apps. I want to support downloaded playback from apps already installed on the A6.

My internet speed is not slow, but it is requested because it reduces interruptions during download playback and allows for more stable music playback. This is because Aurender is evaluated as having better sound quality due to its sound source caching function.

I thought that if the A6 supported the download function, it would play back better sound quality as good as the Aurender caching function.

4. Charles C

Charles C New Member

I agree!, Apple Music allows it and definitely you can hear the difference when playing from downloaded source. 192khz try it!
    I also enquired in headfi forum if any users here who have ssd installed if apple music settings allow to choose ssd as the path to download?

thanks
    Charles C

5. DJpower

DJpower New Member

Yes, thank you for agreeing with my opinion. I am downloading and listening to Apple Music music. After installing a 2TB SSD in the A6, I changed the download path to SSD in Apple Music settings. I confirmed that the download was successful and that it played well.

6. Charles C

Charles C New Member

Thanks DJ Power! I will get my ssd now so i can download my music. The options to download and play from internal storage is the best way to stream!
    also we save bandwidth when downloaded as music will play internally if downloaded from playlist.

7. Nutul

Nutul Well-Known Member

Except that it is no longer streaming...

8. Charles C

Charles C New Member

Nutul, streaming yes for new songs and often songs you like to hear will be in playlist downloaded.

9. DJpower

DJpower New Member

In the case of Apple Music, if the playlist is saved and downloaded in the library and the playlist is updated, additional downloads are automatically performed. The ability to download automatic updates for playlists like Top 100 is very convenient.

10. Nutul

Nutul Well-Known Member

I do not doubt the automatic downloading of the tracks.
    What I was saying is that downloading prior to listening is not streaming, it is just as if you downloaded the tracks on your PC, and then transferred them to the A6's SSD. It's just called what it is: downloading.