the zidoo web interface, sometime gives an error

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by Pedro Alexandre Martins, Jul 4, 2022.

1. Good Morning!

When I go to make changes to the movies, in the zidoo web interface, sometimes when I go to confirm it gives an error!
    What will be the problem?
    Thank you, greetings
    Pedro

boolian likes this.
  2. Netmask

Netmask Well-Known Member

Also on this subject - often it's impossible to edit TV episodes. A spinning wheel goes forever and doesn't resolve. Also I've noticed top right hand the number of reviews listed is always a huge unrealistic number.

3. NoahFecks

NoahFecks New Member

I had this issue quite a bit and it drove me nuts, until I figured out the solution! If there are ANY double quotation marks ( " ) in the Movie Detail section on the General tab, you will get an error when you click Submit, thus not being able to edit the movie. Simply remove ALL double quotation marks or replace them with single quote marks ( ' ), and you will have "SUCCESS" after clicking submit.

JohnG likes this.
  4. Netmask

Netmask Well-Known Member

Currently this is only a problem with TVDB when used as a data source. If you use TMDB for TV series it works ok except for very old series where you are likely to get random names in the cast list..

5. NoahFecks

NoahFecks New Member

I was actually referring to movies that give an error when trying to edit, replying to the OP (even though it was posted almost 9 months ago). But yes, the issue with editing TV shows lies with the source used.

6. AngryVirginian

AngryVirginian Active Member

The cast problem is for all series. None of the people in the screenshots below was in the episode. By looking at HT4 backup file, it seems to me that HT4 is pulling cast info from the wrong database table (pulling from the movies cast table instead of episodes cast table).

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]