:-( Terrible sound with HDMI IN recording Firmware 1.2.3 -1.2.7

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by javarix, Nov 25, 2016.

1. javarix

javarix Member

First thank you to the people for the time and for the work on this firmware.

I have the zidoo x9s now 3 days and already a problem. If one takes with the zidoo x9s over hdmi in is at the recorded the sound terrible. The sound sounds like a low bit rate is used. The settings I have all through from 44100 to 96000. This is useless. The sound is unfortunately equally terrible everywhere. The change in the bit rate brings nothing. Also the settings as ts or mp4 file does not help. i have tested many firmware versions. The sound is and remains bad. I hope you can find and solve this problem. Otherwise I would have to return the zidoo x9s at amazon. Since this was the main reason of my purchase was about hdmi movies to record.

regards

2. Kurt

Kurt Member

I am using 1.2.6 and also use the box for recording and movie playback only.
    I do not have any bad audio issues, all audio is being recorded through
    HDMI. My settings are HDMI 1.4, - 2 channel and 48000.
    All other audio settings, in the android control settings, are at their default.
    Honestly however I have not played yet with many of these settings seeing they are working for me
    ..as per recording goes anyway..