Teamviewer QS issues

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X6 Pro' started by mr-meth, Dec 23, 2015.

1. mr-meth

mr-meth New Member

Hi

Good evening, I purchase the zidoo x6 pro, installed teamviewer quicksupport, when trying to remote to the box it won't allow me to do so, normally after setting the permision in super user and in the input to grant support is still not allowing me to connect to it. Any information regarding that issue will be gladly appreciated. Thank you

note: if there any other software beside team viewer that will allow me to remote to the box.

Thank you.

2. PacoRabanne

PacoRabanne Well-Known Member Beta test group

Airdroid, tested by me.
    Latest version of MyPhoneExplorer is able to send screen nicely, both through USB of WiFi, but through WiFi is not yet able to do remote control.

P.S. also Teamviewer Host doesn't control X6, I suppose because missing addon for Rockchip devices.

3. mr-meth

mr-meth New Member

Thank you for your answer. The thing is I bought 2 of them and one is for my sister, so I don't want to go over there every time she needs something or if I want to add or change something.

Maybe if I change the launcher I can get the QuickSupport working.

4. PacoRabanne

PacoRabanne Well-Known Member Beta test group

1. Install Airdroid on both device, and also Airdroid 3 on your PC, from there you can remote control your sister X6 easily.
      P.S. may be latest 1.0.27 firmware, currently available only as "not rooted", may be not OK for any remote control app.
      Airdroid, as ANY remote control program, need root acces.
    2. No, another launcher doesn't solve your problem. I own Nova Launcher Prime, and even with that launcher Teamviewer doesn't send display screen.
      I don't know if this problem depends on Zidoo missing something in firmware, or Teamviewer that doesn't have build an addon for this device/chipset...

Last edited: Dec 24, 2015
  5. mr-meth

mr-meth New Member

Thank you very much PacoRabanne, I'm going to try Airdroid. Actually the same Teamviewer QS allow me to transfer files, the problem is, as you mentioned, doesn't send display screen, but I figure out how to maintain updated both tv boxes remotely.