Suddenly Zidoo X6 PRO has stopped working

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X6 Pro' started by Mighe, Sep 11, 2016.

1. Mighe

Mighe New Member

Sorry for may English

Hello
    This evening I turned on my Zidoo X6 PRO to continue watching a TV series (TV series that I watched this morning), but the tv did not find any HDMI connected (I also tried other HDMI ports, and have connected other devices to the HDMI ports). I changed my hdmi cable but the result is the same (I also changed tv). I downloaded the firmware and program to replace the firmware, positive result, but still does not work. The light is blue, and when I press the remote control buttons, the light flashes as when taking the controls.

2. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

if hdmi does not work with another cable or tv. the send the box to warranty

3. PacoRabanne

PacoRabanne Well-Known Member Beta test group

Was there a button sequence or something like to force HDMI output?
    Anyway, not easy to do if Mighe don't own the right cable, is to use the analog video/audio output and send it to an analog input of TV (may be SCART or RCA or jack connectors, if available on TV) and watch if in this way it sends video and audio.
    But the warranty substitution seems the best way...

4. Mighe

Mighe New Member

Moral of the story: I broke the TV's HDMI port, I broke two power supplies (of the two hard drives connected to X6 Pro) and two USB cables of the two hard drives connected to USB ports (Samsung D3 Station). Luckily I have not broken the two hard drives.

P.S.
    I used 3 HDMI cables but nothing, I connected the device to two other TV but nothing.

P.S.S.
    I do not understand "is to use the analog video/audio output and send it to an analog input of TV (may be SCART or RCA or jack connectors, if available on TV)". Where I connect this cable?

5. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

how did you manage to do that ?:)) i brake a usb cable like 1 every 3 years

you can get video out with CVBS port . but as far as i know. thats video only. for audio you will need a reciever with optical port. i may be wrong tho. never used CVBS port. Still. better to warranty the box

6. PacoRabanne

PacoRabanne Well-Known Member Beta test group

You HaoSs understand right, but I can confirm that that connector output send both video and stero output. I still use it. But find the right cable is a little difficult. I've aready explained all I know in a (far) previous post http://forum.zidoo.tv/index.php?posts/7408/ and in that thread you can find enough information.