Subtitles not displayed correctly [3D ISO]

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X6 Pro' started by DarkCinema, Nov 15, 2015.

1. DarkCinema

DarkCinema Member

Using beta 1..0.23
    With 1:1 3D Bluray playback from ISO files the subtitles are not displayed in the correct 3D plane.
    They are displayed 2D in the back. This is "unwatchable" since the subs are behind the video in many scenes.

Please fix this.

2. DarkCinema

DarkCinema Member

No response from Zidoo on this matter? I expected better from Zidoo.

I live in The Netherlands and we watch movies in their original language and not a French, German, Chinese etc. voice over track. So subs are important especially for the other family members. So please be honest and give a statement if Rockchip is addressing this issue or not.

Because if Rockchip is not addressing this issue (like Sigma) I would like to sell this box ASAP.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2015
  3. Khoi Dam

Khoi Dam New Member

I also want this feature. Will it be supported in the future release firmware?

4. spring

spring Guest

Hi:
    we will test it.

5. DarkCinema

DarkCinema Member

Thanks for replying. Please let us know if you can reproduce the issue. If you need help in testing let me know, I will gladly help out here.
    Just note that if you can get this to work you will have an unique selling point!
    It isn't working on any other box I tested or know of including: Sigma A400 etc, VTEN, Tronsmart Vega S95, Himedia Q5 (V3.02), Zappitti 4K.

It is working fine on the Mede8er X3D series and the Vidon Box.

If it is a SDK issue, I hope you are close with Rockchip...

Last edited: Dec 21, 2015
    nice159 likes this.