Streaming platform product only

Discussion in 'Eversolo' started by IGC, Dec 15, 2023.

?

Would others be interested in a pure streamer only product?

1. Yes

76.9%
  2. No

23.1%
  1. GeNeRiKz

GeNeRiKz Member

Same here... I was looking at the DMP-A6 hoping for a simplified Digital only DMS-A6 (Digital Music Server/Streamer) over 2ch and 6ch.

When the new line of product went DMP-A6 ME and then DMP-A8, dropping the HDMI out and focusing on DAC... it was time to get the A6 before they lost interest :)
    (same reason I jumped on the iPhone 13 mini when the new line of iPhone 14 stopped offering Mini sizes).

That's how much of the A6 I'm using... quite a waste but at this price point it's the only one with the HDMI Audio out and the 4TB internal storage.

DMS-A6.jpg

Now there's one thing I'd love for these devices.... the possibility to RACK in a 19" standard hifi rack, with matching chassis and ears.

"Stacked on top of" is not my favorite option.
    Although I must admit I was very happy to realize the brushed black aluminum case matches my McIntosh gears perfectly.

Brushed.jpg

2. Fergus

Fergus Active Member

An AES/EBU output would be useful.

Ecki likes this.
  3. Miki222

Miki222 Member

there will definitely be a separate streamer without DAC, I found this somewhere on the forum...
    I would rather welcome a full size with a large display, not small boxes IMG_20240305_131452_094.jpg

4. JamOne

JamOne Active Member

This is a Zhenek1983 writing/asking to mirror88. Just a request in my opinion

Nutul likes this.
  5. Miki222

Miki222 Member

ok, it's possible.

6. Fergus

Fergus Active Member

It was fun whilst it lasted!

Miki222 likes this.