Static IP ethernet

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X6 Pro' started by negher, Nov 8, 2015.

1. negher

negher Member

Ethernet: Il pulsante Salva non è attivo sul mio X6. Come faccio a impostare-up IP statico?

2. negher

negher Member

"Ethernet: The Save button is not active on my X6. How do I set up a static IP?"

3. Sarco

Sarco Active Member Beta test group

I use my router by assigning ip to mac address, when connecting my box always has same ip. (Zidoo x9)

4. negher

negher Member

Thank you Sarco, but I know this.
    How can I set up my device correctly? When I set Ethernet in static Ip, the save button is not active!

5. Sarco

Sarco Active Member Beta test group

If you tied and IP in your router to a MAC address your device will always have the same IP. You do not need to set a statici IP in Zidoo, just make a usual connection. The result is the same, you can reach your device anytime at same IP.

PS. All my devices at home are set with that configuration. I also add a line in build.prop at bottom of list:
    net.hostname=name
    Where name is for example ZidooX6. This way it is very easy to check router client

Last edited: Nov 9, 2015
  6. HoneCharles

HoneCharles Active Member Zidoo TECH Supporter

When us tested the ethernet static ip and it works well, So if your device doesn't work , check
    whether your router settings is correct and support static ip settings or not ,you can also check your another device's
    to have a Comparison
    Now set the static ip for X6 Pro:
    upload_2015-11-10_11-16-48.png

upload_2015-11-10_10-43-52.png

upload_2015-11-10_11-21-50.png

We check it by KODI , playing a youtube video,and it really ok and reboot the device also can save the ethernet in static ip mode .
    upload_2015-11-10_11-24-47.png

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 10, 2015