Soundtrack trailer

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by Bdub48, Feb 20, 2023.

1. Bdub48

Bdub48 Member

Hi

I saw a video on YouTube where someone was able to set up their movies to play the soundtrack in the background and play a clip of a trailer simultaneously. I was wondering if anyone else was able to get that to work correctly? I'm able to play the soundtrack with no issues but haven't been able to get the trailer part to work with it together. i'm not sure if one file has o be an .iso file as my movies are all .mkv and trailers are .mp4 soundtracks are .mp3. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thank You
    Bdub48

2. Netmask

Netmask Well-Known Member

• Have you set preferences to use local trailers ?

3. Bdub48

Bdub48 Member

Hi Netmask

Yes I have my local trailers set on. I spoke to the person who put out the YouTube video and it seems it’s just a project nothing implemented in this recent release. Looks nice though.

Thanks for the response.
    Bdub48

4. Bdub48

Bdub48 Member

Hi Again Netmask

I asked this on another thread earlier rand just asking if you can connect this to whos in the know with Beta testing or Zidoo in general. Is there a way you can reach out to someone in the know to implement Animated backgrounds into whenever or in a future of a firmware release? The reason why I'm asking is I saw it the other day on a YouTube video where someone who was able to get it to work and its someone who videos tutorials are used on this site a lot and this video was posted as a tutorial about 7 months ago and would think it would be a really nice feature to add.

Bdub48