Settings

Discussion in 'Eversolo DMP-A6' started by Inti, Mar 23, 2024.

1. Inti

Inti Active Member

Where do I find language and country settings on the A6

2. Calypso

Calypso Member

Browse to page 22.

Attached Files:

3. Inti

Inti Active Member

Thanks but I didn’t explain it good I meant the country setting from the start wen you install the A6 from the beginning I’m in Sweden but I would like to USA so I can get the stations in local in the internet radio beta

4. Nutul

Nutul Well-Known Member

I may be wrong, but I do not think the Country setting is meant for that... rather for currency / date-time / day-of-week and the like... geofencing OTOH works checking your IP (that is: the IP your ISP presents you on the internet)

Stopeter44 likes this.
  5. Inti

Inti Active Member

Thanks so it’s the router that’s decide what country local stations is sowing in the internet radio beta

6. Nutul

Nutul Well-Known Member

It's not the router, but the app (or the server...) acknowledging your IP and acting consequently. Shortly: it's not your country settings, but the Country you are in.

7. Calypso

Calypso Member

Once the app determines your location, it generates an list of radio stations that are local; typically found under a tab for local stations. Depending on the app, there is also another tab for “Countries” and it is here that you can change it to USA and maybe even a specific state. Hope that helps.

8. Inti

Inti Active Member

Thanks Have tried too re install app and use vpn USA on my phone but it doesn’t work

9. Calypso

Calypso Member

The original post asked about country settings and now there is VPN and a phone in play. Can you take a moment to describe the entire use case? What internet radio app? How is the phone being used in this chain? It helps us respond correctly.

10. Inti

Inti Active Member

Hi my problem is I want to change the country settings I’m on Swedish because I live here i want USA settings in the internet radio beta local stations now i have Swedish local whit commercials it irritates me a lot hopefully you can understand my bad English sorry