Setting up Harmony Elite to control a UHD3000

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by Augster, Oct 1, 2021.

1. Augster

Augster Member

Logitech apparently does not have the UHD3000 in its device library, but they do have a UHD2000.

Has anyone programmed a Harmony remote to control a UHD3000? If so, did you have to manually learn all functions or did you select the UHD2000 as a surrogate?

Attached Files:

2. Netmask

Netmask Well-Known Member

If you go to the product page the remotes are quite different. I don’t know the definitive answer but my gut feeling is not the same. Someone else may know the answer.

The remote that came with mine is the V8, it is programmable for other devices and has the coloured buttons. All the illustrations I've seen or the other models display the model V9 that doesn't have the coloured buttons.

I found this so maybe it will work.. https://www.futeko.com/products/AC118.php

Last edited: Oct 1, 2021
  3. Augster

Augster Member

I selected the UHD2000 and so far seems to use the same IR commands as the UH3000. All navigation and transport buttons work as they should

4. Netmask

Netmask Well-Known Member

Does the Harmony have coloured buttons that can be programmed for certain tasks? I have the red button set to make a screen shot of the menu's I'm reading

5. Logitech Harmony Elite has all kinds of buttons - real and virtual and they can be programmed as you wish. LHE can also be programmed by receiving a signal from another remote.

6. Augster

Augster Member

There appears to be different versions of the Elite remote that have slightly different layouts at the bottom (I bought the Hub bundle), but they all have dedicated "hard" buttons along a lower row (Red, Green, Yellow, Blue) and, as Юрий Гандев stated, you can virtually create a colored button on the touch-screen.

[​IMG]