Remote controller and Youtube

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by bantonacci, Oct 30, 2016.

1. bantonacci

bantonacci New Member

Hello
    I have purchased the Zidoo X9s some days ago.
    The original remote controller works pretty well in almost all the applications but, after have downloaded Youtube from the Google Play Store , I have some problems with it.
    I am not able to select a video using the directional arrows on the remote controller ; if I push the left or right arrow , it select the option on the top menu (trends, subscriptions,...).
    Do you know how to solve this problem ?
    Always regarding the remote controller, do you know a way to perform a scroll down because, even in the google play store, I cannot select an option available below...

Thank you.

2. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

5 options:

Use the mouse button on remote. you will have a cursor on screen. Not the best solution. but its there
    Install youtube android TV app ( google it ).
    Get " play in kodi " addon for chrome. And use PC to play youtube in kodi.
    Get cheap 5$ wireless mouse
    Buy a good air mouse ( probably best option, most expensive )

3. bantonacci

bantonacci New Member

Thank you for the suggestions.
    But, is it possible to use the Zidoo IR receiver to simulate a left button mouse held down, in order to have the possibility to scroll the screen ?
    Is it available a manual for the Zidoo X9S IR receiver ?

Thank you very much !

4. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

I tryed. But no. Can't hold the mouse to scroll. You can use the playstore on pc to remotely install aps. If thats why you need to scroll.

5. frikiwebtv

frikiwebtv New Member

other epic fail for all chinese mediabox with tablet android...

6. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

that's why the price is low. if they add a airmouse the price will go up. and not all need a airmouse, i'm fine without it.

7. frikiwebtv

frikiwebtv New Member

AndroidTV no need airmouse mode for none. User use from directional arrow remote control for all system must be an requirement for all TV box..